Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risk so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
As an Office Manager and HR Admin, you will be the face of daily life at our office. You will have a strong focus on efficiency, process creation, creativity, and delivering happiness and safety to all employees and visitors. You will be a part of organizing A-Z welfare activities, think big with creativity, while taking into consideration our employee’s best interests. You will provide general administrative support to our employees, office coordinators, track progress on action items, maintain internal HR systems and databases.
You should be energetic, professional, comfortable wearing multiple hats, and able to adapt and thrive in our quickly growing, ever-changing environment.
- Ongoing administrative operations management of the company’s office.
- Responsible for day-to-day in all aspects at the office – Kitchen orders, IT, Office equipment, travel coordination, service supplies, office safety procedures, managing vendors and suppliers, etc.
- Ensure a pleasant working environment and smooth ongoing operation of all administrative needs.
- support all needed logistics.
- Take a part in the Offboarding/Onboarding process of new employees.
- Take a part in planning and execution of the company’s activities and events- Happy Hours, Company Events, gifts, etc.
- Proven experience of +1 years as an office manager /administrator/ assistant or other relevant Admin roles.
- Experience from a Startup/High-tech company – Must.
- Experience with “Employee Experience” (welfare activities, events, etc.) – Advantage.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and adapt to frequently changing business requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the business, collaborate with team members across functions.
- Impeccable fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew.