Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency, and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the Business Development team plays a key role in ensuring the company’s expansion and success.
We are looking for talented highly motivated Account Executives who will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle with our prospects. You’ll join our rapidly growing Tel Aviv-based team and work with industry-leading cybersecurity experts.
About The Role
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying customers’ needs to delivering consultative-based, ROI-driven value proposition in the context of a SaaS solution.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Panorays solution and connect that knowledge directly to our customers’ needs.
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.).
- Act as a trusted advisor to the C–Suite and other senior executives.
- Develop strategies for POC’s and/or Free Trials by identifying the strongest use-case(s) to maximize the customers’ value from the Panorays solution.
- 2+ years experience working as an Account Executive at a SaaS company – must.
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals – must.
- Native English speaker – must.
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions – must.
- Self-starter, energetic, adaptable, inquisitive, and excited to work in a start-up environment – Must.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing strategic enterprise accounts.
- Superior customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – must.
- Work week – Monday – Friday.
- Additional languages – advantage.
- Cybersecurity SaaS experience – advantage.