Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risks so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
We’re looking for a BI Analyst to join our team, to help proactively support and guide our business and product growth through data analysis and monitoring.
- 2+ years of experience working as a BI/product/data analyst in a data-driven tech company.
- Extensive hands-on experience with at least one BI tool: Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, or similar.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Experience working with CRM and Marketing tools.
- A proven track record of analyzing complex data and turning it into actionable insights that impact product and business decisions.
- Fast learner and proven ability to multitask on several projects at a time.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- BA / BS in Industrial Engineering and Management / Information Systems. Engineering / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics or a similar background.
- Fluent English.
- Technical experience in BI development (DB management, ETLs, etc) – An advantage
- Create, support, and maintain reports and dashboards for a variety of use-cases and teams.
- Promote data-driven decisions by helping to set the right KPIs, analyzing business and product usage data, conducting root cause analysis, and discovering data anomalies.
- Manage multiple data initiatives and projects, both ongoing and ad hoc.
- Recommend tools and data analysis techniques, present new approaches to data analytics.
- Work closely with a wide range of teams – Senior Management, Product Managers, Operations Managers, Marketing teams, Sales leadership, and more.