Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency, and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the Business Development team plays a key role in ensuring the company’s expansion and success.
About the Role
The mission of a Business Development Representative is to be the first point of contact with our amazing prospects while making sure they understand the importance of our solution to their business and qualifying them for their journey with Panorays.
- Proactively drives prospect engagements that exhibit an in-depth knowledge of their business.
- Builds cross-functional relationships within Panorays to gain intelligence and penetrate target accounts (ABS selling).
- Conducts in-depth research and analysis of target accounts.
- Utilizes social selling and networking (personal and company) to make connections with contacts at target accounts.
- Leverages detailed knowledge of the market and competitors to communicate Panorays’ unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Creates net new opportunities on target accounts to achieve sales goals.
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity.
Experience & Skills
- 1+ years of experience as a BDR/SDR in a SAAS B2B company.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills with a passion for connecting with people online, by phone, and in person.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a high degree of drive, energy, and passion for sales.
- Skilled at developing and managing relationships with senior-level executives where customers consistently have elements of complexity.
- Ability to effectively overcome objections to build relationships and uncover new opportunities.
- Ability to work effectively and adapt within a fast-paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Experience working in a CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Targets-oriented individuals- hunter mindset.
- Looking to grow professionally and work with the best in the cyber industry.
For positions in New York City, we offer a base salary range of $50,000 – $70,000, plus equity, variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On-Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. Company benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), and paid leave.