Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risks so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
We’re looking for a world-class Senior Manager, Channel Marketing, to own our partner marketing program. The ideal candidate will build and maintain a global partner enablement program supporting MSSPs, resellers, and technology partners, particularly in APAC and LATAM. You will deliver marketing collateral and programs to give partners a deep understanding of Panorays’ solution, differentiators, and benefits, to get trained and certified on product features, and to have a complete understanding of how to get their clients started with Panorays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive growth of our key channel partner pipeline.
- Create and work on annual marketing plans with each key channel partner.
- Working hands-on with partners on co-op marketing/MDF programs, from start to finish.
- Coordinate and roll out joint marketing campaigns that encompass various channels, e.g., in-person, virtual trade shows, PPC and other digital campaigns, email campaigns, etc.
- Work with Product Marketing to introduce new product launches to and through channel partners.
- Conduct regular analysis to improve the efficacy of channel marketing initiatives and programs (ROI).
- Liaise between Panorays marketing, product, and channel, & marketing vendors.
- Support channel partners with required product, marketing, and general content needs.
- Assist channel sales manager with general partner management, including QBRs, ABM strategies, sales acceleration, and other related pipeline activities.
Skills and Experience:
- BA in Marketing/ Communications, or another related Business discipline.
- 4+ Years experience working with Saas companies, ideally within B2B Tech/Cyber companies.
- Experience working with MSSPs, Resellers, or Distributors or running partner/channel enablement programs.
- An understanding of sales enablement, partner marketing, and product marketing.
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proven track record in creating, managing, and measuring integrated marketing campaigns from beginning to end.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and partner portal (PRM).
- Proficiency with Marketing Operations Platforms such as Hubspot or Marketo
- Native English speaker. Other languages are a plus.