Development Team Lead
Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risk so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack Team Leader who will manage and mentor a team of 4 developers and a quality automation engineer. The team is one of several actively developing our SaaS platform.
We believe in high coding standards and shift-left in quality and DevOps. Each team is autonomous and responsible for its deliverables. We use Kubernetes, MERN, RabbitMQ, and other building blocks of the modern web.
The Team Leader will be responsible for the agile process, technological guidance, and professional management of the team.
Our main requirements: leading people and getting things done!
Experience & Skills
- At least 2 years of experience as a Full Stack Team Leader.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer (before becoming a TL).
- Solid knowledge of Node.js.
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (React/ Vue.js/ Angular).
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience shipping modern SaaS products using Kubernetes.
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent knowledge level.
- Bonus: understanding of cyber-security.
- Bonus: with MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.