Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party cyber risk so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate and scale the third-party security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure vendor compliance and improve your security across the board.
We’re looking for a world-class Digital Marketing Manager to handle all things Google and SEO and turn these channels into a scalable revenue-generating machine. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and detail-oriented, a self-starter who is highly focused on measurable growth. You’ll bring hands-on experience and a knack for strategy as a key member of the demand generation team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-growing company and become an integral part of an exciting journey.
Manage Google Ads
- Create and maintain logical campaign and adgroup structure
- Ensure targeting is accurate across all campaigns and adgroups
- Work within daily budget and target CPL
- Develop conversion-oriented ads in all formats, including responsive and expanded text ads.
- Work with design team to conceptualize new display ads and other creative assets such as video ads
- Measure performance key metrics, analyze results and formulate new strategies on how to improve ROI
- Provide optimization feedback about our various digital assets, such as landing pages, website pages and forms, navigation flows, on-site funnels
Manage Google Analytics
- Set up conversion tracking for goals measured on the website
- Ensure tagging is set up correctly
- Generate actionable insights on content, digital channels, and campaigns
- Undertake keyword research to help content team generate SEO-friendly blog posts
- Strong technical SEO experience (website architecture, 301 redirects, high-quality, relevant link-building, robots.txt best practices, spam referral filtering, page speed improvements)
- Manage technical SEO and manage the work of our development shop to ensure page experience, load times, and other page elements are optimized as needed for Google web core vitals update
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Analytics, and Search Console such as setting up event tracking, filters, and segmenting data
- Be able to write creative copy, using our brand’s messaging; refine it for optimal results
- At least 2 years hands-on experience running Google PPC, remarketing, and video ad campaigns.
- Familiarity with LinkedIn advertising and other digital marketing channels (social, content syndication, webinars, etc.)
- Experience working in a tech startup environment
- Familiarity with B2B marketing principles and best practices
- Understanding of marketing automation workflows and the role of demand generation in the customer journey
- Familiarity with HubSpot and/or Salesforce is an advantage
- Strong technical / analytical orientation, high attention to detail, consistently striving for delivering at the highest level and exceeding KPI goals
- A team player and great communicator, capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams
- Certifications for Google Ads, Analytics, Hubspot are helpful
- Experience with WordPress and other digital marketing tools (SEMRush, etc.)
- Native English speaker