Director of Product Growth
Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risks so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
About the Role
We are seeking an exceptional professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Management, Product Analytics, and Growth. You will be responsible for scaling our business by initiating and leading Panorays Product-Led Growth (PLG) initiative that goes beyond the current business, from the evolution of the vision and strategy down to execution and the coordination of delivery.
In this strategic role, you will be reporting to the VP of Products and working closely and leading a cross-functional team (Product, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, etc) and senior management to lead the PLG growth efforts across the company:
- Drive transformational change in how we onboard, support, and grow self-serve customers at scale, focusing on the delivery of an excellent digital experience using technology to digitize the journey and make it simpler, and more user-friendly.
- Build and implement the tools and process to identify, through automated and scalable means, the self-serve customers more suited to a self-service offering and develop a process to acquire or transition them accordingly.
- Research how to evolve Panorays Go-To-Market to meet PLG targets by partnering across Marketing and Sales and define relevant requirements for product, infrastructure, and process to deliver a better self-serve customer experience led by the product.
Experience & Skills
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager leading cross-functional teams.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager for a PLG-driven product (B2C or B2B).
- Demonstrated ability to build a PLG motion from the ground up, from ideation through execution and monetization.
- Experience in leveraging growth via both self-service and virality is an advantage.
- Experience with the product analytics tech stack (e.g. Pendo, Gainsight, Mixpanel, etc).
- Strong sense of user experience.
- Project management/matrix management skills.
- Natural abilities and entrepreneurial qualities – you’re self-driven and you feel comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions without consensus.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of your decisions.
- Fast learner, adaptive, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.