Panorays Engineering team is responsible for end-to-end development and maintenance of the Panorays SaaS platform, built using React and Node.js. Our engineers take part in every stage of the development process – from planning the initial feature request, side by side with the product and the design teams, through designing backend architecture, to the implementation of the user interface components.
Our backend architecture is event-based and relies on RabbitMQ. Our front end uses Redux extensively (we also really love React hooks!).
- Cutting-edge technologies – we aim to leverage the latest developments in the industry.
- Clean code and SOLID principles, that is why we adopted NestJS into our stack!
- Test-driven development using Mocha, Chai, and Cypress.
- Agile Scrum methodology.
- More in our stack: Typescript, MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, microservices on Kubernetes, and GCP as our cloud hosting platform.
About the role:
- Design and develop front-end features, using React & Redux.
- Implement REST APIs for our web platform, built with NestJS/Koa.
- Design and plan RabbitMQ event-based microservices architectures.
- Write tests for our microservices with Mocha & Chai, and end to end tests using Cypress.
- Manage complex Postgres and MongoDB queries for our ETL workflows and our CQRS presentation layer.
- Build complex UI graphs and charts using d3 & visx.
- Manage our fully dockerized deployment, using Kubernetes, Helm, and GCP.
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipelines under Jenkins and CircleCI.
- Work closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership on features end-to-end.
- Have a lot of good time as our Engineering team is fantastic with a lot of great people 🙂
Extra points for:
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm.
- Experience with the Google Cloud Platform.
- Familiarity with Typescript.
- Cybersecurity background.
- Experience developing a SaaS product.