Growth Product Lead
Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risks so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
About the Role
We are seeking an exceptional professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Management, Product Analytics, and Growth Marketing. You will be responsible for leading experimentation along with data-driven decision-making in an organization to drive products to reach the next level of scale, impact, and profitability.
In this strategic role, you will be working closely and leading a cross-functional team (Product, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, etc).
- Leading Product Led Growth efforts in the company – Ideation, execution & monetization.
- Leading the Scale through the product, growing the network reach.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the growth of the network.
- Identifying new levers to help move key metrics.
Experience & Skills
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager leading cross-functional teams.
- 2+ years of experience with marketing, growth, or as a founding member of a company.
- Understanding monetization, Your long-term goal is to increase revenue derived by the product.
- Analytics and data visualization – From product to marketing funnel.
- Project management/matrix management skills.
- You possess natural abilities and entrepreneurial qualities – you’re self-driven and you feel comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions without consensus.
- You have strong communication skills and have the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of your decisions.
- You are a fast learner, adaptive, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Previous experience leading SaaS products/ consumer products.