Panorays is a rapidly growing provider of third-party security risk management software, offered as a SaaS-based platform. The company serves enterprise and mid-market customers primarily in North America, the UK and the EU, and has been adopted by leading banking, insurance, financial services and healthcare organizations, among others. Headquartered in New York and Israel, with offices around the world, Panorays is funded by numerous international investors, including Aleph VC, Oak HC/FT, Imperva Co-Founder Amichai Shulman and former CEO of Palo Alto Networks Lane Bess.
The mission of a Product Analyst is to provide the Product, Engineering and Business teams insights and visibility on how users are using and experiencing our product. Product insights and KPIs from data will drive key decisions on the product and strategy of the company.
- 2+ years experience of Data Analytics/Product Analytics roles.
- Experience in product analytics. Examples of relevant experience include: funnel optimization, user segmentation, retention analysis.
- Experience with SQL and MongoDB.
- Experience in Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience with building reporting systems and data pipeline architecture.
- Experience with Looker, Google Data Studio, Grafana or Tableau – an advantage.
- Experience with Salesforce – an advantage.
Successful Candidates Will Be
- Great in interpersonal communication.
- Good understanding of business use-cases.
- Team player.
- Have a passion for making sense of user behaviour.
- Identify, communicate and measure key metrics and goals for the organization.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports that communicate the state of the product to the rest of the organization
- Segment the user base to create meaningful insights that drive product decisions.
- Own, manage and improve the Analytics infrastructure including pipelines, databases, and visualization tools,
- Partner with Engineering, Design, and Product Management to identify models and analyses that could become part of the product.
- Experience creating and telling stories from data