Panorays automates third-party security management. The Panorays platform enables companies to easily view, manage and engage in the security posture of their third-parties, vendors, suppliers, and business partners. The platform inherently combines a continuous hacker’s view of the evaluated company together with internal policy enforcement. Companies using Panorays dramatically shorten their third-party security evaluation process and gain continuous visibility while ensuring compliance to regulations such as GDPR and NYDFS.
The mission of a Product Designer is to voice the users’ experience in the product. Playing a key role at every stage of the product life-cycle, heading up the user experience research, design and execution.
- 3+ years of Product Design experience designing complex products in product teams.
- Hands on UX design experience with interactive products, creating innovative digital design solutions for complex problems.
- High proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision
- English – high level written and spoken.
- An online portfolio showcasing current UX case studies. (Must).
- Ability to design an end-to-end product life-cycle: from research through prototyping to design, usability tests and implementation support.
- An analytical and visual mind with a desire to solve problems with technology, and a capability to explain and justify your design choices.
- Strong aesthetic skills & a sharp eye for details
- A highly independent team player with great communication skills.
- An understanding of the security realm business (an advantage).
- Break down complex problems to find simple, efficient solutions that will help make our users-workflow more efficient
- Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through conducting usability tests to creating pixel perfect UI for all states and scenarios for delivery to development.
- Present and explain your decisions to peers and stakeholders
- Work closely with developers to bring your work to life and ensure quality through implementation (including hands-on collaboration and design QA).
- Have a strong desire to constantly improve the product experience.