Panorays automates third-party security management. The Panorays platform enables companies to easily view, manage and engage in the security posture of their third parties, vendors, suppliers, and business partners. The platform inherently combines a continuous hacker’s view of the evaluated company together with internal policy enforcement. Companies using Panorays significantly shorten their third-party security evaluation process and gain continuous visibility while ensuring compliance to regulations such as GDPR and NY DFS.
The mission of a Product Manager is to identify the needs and define the solution for Panorays’ customers, delivering the highest value. Managing the entire lifecycle of the product from exploration, roadmap, development, and handover to the customers.
- 4+ years experience in Product Management roles (SaaS B2B companies is an advantage).
- Ability to quickly grasp and learn new technologies and businesses.
- Fluent in English.
- A proactive approach to tackle each obstacle that prevents the product from being perfect.
Successful candidates will be:
- Great in interpersonal communication.
- Good understanding of UX and what looks great to the eye.
- Team player.
- Understanding of the security realm business.
- Passionate about technology.
- Meet with customers and prospects to identify their needs and pain.
- Design and define solutions for identified needs.
- Work closely with the R&D team to develop and deliver value to customers.
- Work with the business teams to deliver features to customers.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to define the short-term and long-term roadmap.