Sales Development Representative
Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the Sales Development team plays a key role in ensuring the company’s expansion and ongoing success.
About the Role
The mission of a Sales Development Representative is to be the first point of contact with our amazing prospects while making sure they understand the importance of our solution to their business and qualifying them for their journey with Panorays.
Work Days: Mon- Fri
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Effectively partner and work across the marketing and product teams.
- Work closely with other teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools.
- Schedule appointments and demos for account executives.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email.
- Act as the subject matter expert on Panorays solution.
Experience & Skills
- Between 6 months to 1 year of experience as an SDR.
- Native English speaker.
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Microsoft Office.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Panorays.
- Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation.
- A team player through and through.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.