Senior Backend Engineer – Python
Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risk so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
About the Role
Panorays Engine Team is responsible for developing our cybersecurity assessment solution. The engine is a large-scale system capable of inspecting millions of online resources and producing a map of security risks for our customers. We combine expertise in cybersecurity with building scalable and distributed systems in modern Python. Our engineers deal with complex challenges that require problem-solving skills.
Experience & Skills
- BSc in computer science/software engineering or IDF background.
- 5+ years working as a software engineer.
- Experience building distributed platforms with Python.
- Leading the design and implementation of complex features.
Extra points for:
- Cybersecurity background.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge in networking.
- Working with databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and Redis.
- Building CI pipelines using Jenkins and CircleCI.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems and commands
The goods (about us):
- Awesome, fun, and close-knit team.
- The fast-growing startup, not too big to have fun and enjoy ourselves.
- We value clean code practices and agile software design.