Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risks so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance, and improve their security across the board.
About the Role
We are seeking for a talented and creative senior marketing communication and content marketing manager to join us. As a great marketer with a track record of producing extraordinary content, you’ll be responsible for creating high impact strategies to engage with our target audience. This role will involve both hands-on creation of meaningful marketing assets as well as managing external writers, content creators, influencers and analysts to create compelling content in different formats such as podcasts, webinars, videos, guides, posts and articles. Your deep understanding of our audience will enable you to develop and execute compelling content and campaigns that rises above the noise and positions Panorays as a leader in its space.
- Understand the needs of our customers to create a content strategy that builds awareness and generates pipeline
- Strategize, research, develop and deliver high quality content that surfaces the pain of our potential customers in a compelling way
- Challenge and disrupt legacy practices/norms to deliver the most creative content
- Harness the knowledge of subject matter experts including our security experts, developers and external experts to create consistent high quality content
- Find and onboard Industry influencers for creation of joint campaigns.
- Manage contractors and vendors as needed to scale content creation
- Own social channels for building organic presence
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization as well as other teams
- Use data and insights to inform and optimize content strategy
Experience & Skills
- Native English – a must
- 5-8 years of experience of directly relevant, hands-on content marketing experience in a B2B technology environment (preferably in cybersecurity)
- Superior writing, editing and communication skills
- Experience working with social media and influencers
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute different formats of content including videos and webinars