Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risk so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
Panorays Engineering team is responsible for end-to-end development and maintenance of the Panorays SaaS platform, built using React and Node.js. Our engineers take part in every stage of the development process – from planning the initial feature request, side by side with the product and the design teams, through designing backend architecture, to the implementation of the user interface components.
About the Role
We are looking for a strong Full Stack Developer with an eye for details. We are building a product with high scalability in mind and solving challenging problems on a daily basis. Our backend architecture is event-based and relies on RabbitMQ. We also really love React hooks!
As a senior developer, you will master the entire development life-cycle from identifying and characterizing the product, including architecture, deployment, development, testing, and up until production.
- Be part of a fast-growing engineering team that builds a cutting-edge platform that makes a real impact in the world.
- Develop a complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solution, and maintains its high level of quality.
- Build new features that directly impact the future of our product from the UI to the Database.
- Deploy code to production regularly to a SaaS-based solution hosted on the Cloud.
- Collaborate with the product team to understand the task requirements.
- Plan and lead the Engineering designs.
- Write well-designed, elegant, testable, and efficient code.
- Mentor other team members and support their professional growth and development.
Experience & Skills
- BSc in computer science/software engineering from a leading institute or IDF technological unit background.
- 6+ years of professional experience as a full-stack engineer on web applications and services, out of which at least 2 years in civilian high-tech industry.
- 3+ years of experience with NodeJS.
- 1+ years of experience with a modern front-end framework (React/ Vue.js/ Angular).
- Experience with in-scale production with proven Single Page Application (SPAs).
- TypeScript with Node.js.
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture and hands-on experience designing and creating microservices using best practices.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts, including automation concepts.
- Team player, highly effective working independently, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized with a can-do attitude.