In 2024, third-party risk management emerges as a paramount concern for enterprises. The growing complexity of supply chains, accelerated digital transformation, and widespread SaaS adoption have hindered visibility into multiple layers of third-party relationships.
Gain insights from 200 US based CISOs across multiple industries and get the knowledge needed to navigate these challenges.
- 94% of CISOs are concerned about third-party cybersecurity threats.
- There is no silver bullet to manage third-party cybersecurity threats.
- As regulation over AI grows, CISOs know they need to get prepared.
- 61% of CISOs believe AI could prevent more than 50% of third-party breaches.
- Budget to manage third-party risk is growing, and CISOs have a long wish list.
Download the survey for an in-depth understanding of the evolving landscape of third-party cybersecurity threats and start strengthening your third-party risk management today.