Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the Business Development team plays a key role in ensuring the company’s expansion and success.
We are looking for an exceptional BDR Manager to lead a team of BDRs. The BDR Manager will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, ongoing training, and ensuring the BDR team is successful.
- Develop best practice operating strategies and provide direction for the business development team, help to hire, onboard, train, and manage BDRs.
- Motivate BDRs to meet and exceed goals through coaching and ongoing training.
- Enhance processes to achieve lead generation goals, report on metrics, and obtain KPIs.
- 1-3 years of BDR experience (preferably in the SaaS industry).
- Previous management experience (Plus).
- Native English Speaker- Must.
- Passion for prospecting and sales best practices.
- Experience with marketing automation.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- Willingness to work US hours.