Business Development Representative
Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the Business Development team plays a key role in ensuring the company’s expansion and success.
About the Role
The mission of a Business Development Representative is to be the first point of contact with our amazing prospects while making sure they understand the importance of our solution to their business and qualifying them for their journey with Panorays.
Work Days: Mon- Fri.
- Proactively drives prospect engagements that exhibit an in-depth knowledge of their business.
- Builds cross-functional relationships within Panorays to gain intelligence and penetrate target accounts (ABM selling).
- Conducts in-depth research and analysis of target accounts.
- Utilizes social selling and networking (personal and company) to make connections with contacts at target accounts.
- Leverages detailed knowledge of the market and competitors to communicate Panorays’ unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Creates net new opportunities on target accounts to achieve sales goals.
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity.
Experience & Skills
- Native English Speaker.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills with a passion for connecting with people online, by phone, and in person.
- Between 6 months to 1 year of experience as a BDR in a SaaS-related industry.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a high degree of drive, energy, and passion for sales.
- Skilled at developing and managing relationships with senior-level executives where customers consistently have elements of complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate through complex organizations and /or where customers consistently have elements of complexity.
- Ability to effectively overcome objections to build relationships and uncover net new opportunities.
- Able to communicate with and influence multiples layers within organizations, including Senior Leadership.
- Ability to work effectively and adapt within a fast-paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
- Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving complex issues.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Experience working in a CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Experience with prospecting tools preferred (Outreach, Linkedin, DiscoverOrg, etc).
- Willingness to work US hours.