Channel Sales Director
Panorays is a rapidly growing provider of third-party security risk management software, offered as a SaaS-based platform. The company serves enterprise and mid-market customers primarily in North America, the UK, and the EU, and has been adopted by leading banking, insurance, financial services, and healthcare organizations, among others.
Headquartered in New York and Israel, Panorays is funded by numerous international investors, including Aleph VC, Oak HC/FT, Imperva Co-Founder Amichai Shulman, and former CEO of Palo Alto Networks Lane Bess.
As Panorays continues to rapidly expand, we are seeking an experienced Channel Sales Director, to grow and enable Panorays’ new and existing partners in the Americas. You will report to the Global VP of Channels.
About the Role
As America’s Channel Manager – you hold a pivotal role and will be responsible for:
- Partner across industries to drive regional growth of the business by leveraging established networks, developing, and managing sales pipelines, and utilizing strong leadership skills to drive increased revenue-generating activities across our partner network.
- Recruit, mentor, and enable relevant partners to accomplish Panorays’ channel goals in the Americas.
- Grow Panorays’ software subscription by sourcing and influencing sales opportunities.
- Structure and execute Panorays’ channel regional plan and ensure the relevant partner mix exists to fulfill that plan.
- Develop and drive effective joint annual business planning with selected partners to ensure proper planning and execution of Sales, Marketing, and Enablement including investment and expansion commitments, document partner’s commitments and investments, hold partners accountable, measure (and report) results, and ROI regularly (i.e., quarterly updates and reviews).
- Proactively provide professional preparation and leadership in partner/Panorays meetings.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in the cyber / cyber-security space.
- 5+ years of experience managing alliances/channel partnerships at a global enterprise SaaS company.
- Proven track record of success managing strategic channel relationships with relentless operational execution, driving repeatable wins.
- Strong presentation skills (written and spoken).
- Able to follow up with channels on operational processes.
- Flexible hours, to accommodate working as part of a global team.
- Experience in working with SaaS products.
- Analytical mindset with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets and the ability to build efficient and long-lasting processes.
- Willingness to travel.