Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risks so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
The Pre-sales Engineer is a trusted advisor lead who is business-oriented who supports the growth and scale within Panorays’ partner’s structure.
This person will be responsible for training & technical enablement, sales process support of our added value Channel Partners. The Channel Sales Engineer will address the pre-sale activities, performing presentations and live demos along with our Channel Partner to new prospects as well as enable the pre-sales teams of our partners.
The right candidate will have a consultative approach, is comfortable to engage in strategic planning, solution development, technical business enablement, and process management, all while growing revenue. This position reports to the VP of Channel Sales and works closely with nearly every cross-functional team across the organization as necessary.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process. Owning and managing various pre-sales activities – including technical presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concept projects.
- Understand and document customer business & technical requirements and use them to create value-based proposals, addressing business drivers & pain points – guiding the technical sales cycle towards a technical close & a business win.
- Build strong relationships with key contacts in the partner ecosystem. Work with Channel Sales team to build and strengthen relationships with partners; Oversee product and solutions training and enablement of the partner ecosystem so that they can be leveraged to help drive opportunities to technical close.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in the technology industry, ideally in an Enterprise Cloud-based Software company.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English (other languages are a plus).
- Familiar with Industry’s certifications in Privacy, Third-Party Risk, or GRC.
- Have experience creating tools/processes for Sales or SE enablement.
- An effective, clear, and concise communicator. Ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audience and vice-versa.
- Support existing partners in managing the day to day relationship from an operational perspective.
- Develop technical and business content as needed to support partner relationships
- Ability to clearly articulate the business value proposition to prospective partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with support, customer success, product management, engineering, and other organizations to ensure alignment with the field, provide and align product feedback.
- High energy, a sense of urgency, self-driven, positive, “can do” attitude.