Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency, and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations.
About the Role
We are looking for a dedicated, talented, and detail-oriented Financial Controller to join our Finance Team. The main goal is to take a leading role in the preparation of consolidated financial statements in compliance with US-GAAP and to contribute in maintaining the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard to ensure accurate financial reporting.
Our Financial Controller will help ensure efficiency and accuracy in the execution of all related to finance, accounting, and taxation.
- Manage day-to-day financial activity – payments, collection, cash management, etc.
- Lead the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process of global subsidiaries and parent company, including flux analysis.
- Work with the Company’s external auditors during annual audits.
- Ensure timely and accurate revenue recognition reporting and ASC 606 compliance.
- Preparation of annual tax returns and other statutory reporting requirements.
- Support the implementation of ASC 842 in order to comply with US-GAAP.
- Manage ongoing payroll practices, benefits, and commissions in the US and Israel.
- Participate and lead improvements in internal financial and operational processes.
- Assist in developing key financial policies and procedures, including implementing and maintaining the policies.
- Performing actual vs. budget analysis and monitoring.
- Ad-Hoc projects.
Experience & Skills
- CPA from one of the Big 4 accounting firms, experience with high-tech companies.
- 2-3 years of experience after the internship, as a controller/ assistant controller role in a SaaS company.
- Excellent English – required.
- Strong knowledge and experience in US GAAP.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with NetSuite – advantage.
- Accurate and detailed oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills.