Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency, and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the Customer Success team plays a key role in ensuring the company’s expansion.
The mission of a Customer Success Manager is to establish a trusting relationship with our enterprise-level customers. You will manage the entire post-sale customer lifecycle, from managing the product implementation & customer onboarding to providing value throughout the relationship with the customer until their contract renewal.
- Manage the implementation (onboarding and product training) of new customers, and overall responsibility for ongoing customer health, growth and satisfaction.
- Establish and develop strategic trusted advisor relationships at the highest relevant levels (Decision Makers, Champions, Economic Buyers), by providing the customer with best practices on how to use the platform to manage third-party security risk and exceed their goals.
- Represent the voice of the customer and be part of the product development roadmap.
- Partner with Account Management and Product Teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities.
- Leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure customers receive the utmost value of Panorays’ product.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Customer Success, preferably in cybersecurity/InfoSec SaaS companies
- Ability to quickly grasp and learn new technologies and businesses
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- High prioritisation skills and process orientation – accountability and personal organization are essential.
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic and ever-changing environment
- A team player and great communicator, comfortable working with multiple interfaces simultaneously