Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risks so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
Location: This position is in NYC. (can be partially remote)
As one of our Director of Sales Managers, you will fill a key role in acquiring new mid-market & enterprise-level customers and spreading the word about Panorays. As the first manager in our new location, you will also lay the foundation for building a team. This position reports directly to our VP, Sales.
- Prospect into US-based organizations and identify the ideal personas, segments and industries.
- Manage prospects from lead to close.
- Land new business within greenfield territory.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our Panorays value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine.
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging Third-Party Security Risk Management (TPSRM) industry and validate Panorays as the leader in this new market.
- Partner with the SDR, Sales, and Sales Engineering teams to develop account-based sales strategies to uncover value for all go-to-market department leaders.
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience preferably with a cybersecurity background (not a must).
- 1 yr+ as a Team Lead/Manager.
- Track record of overachieving revenue targets of 1M+ and successfully navigating and closing six-figure deals.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience – Must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Must.
- Eager to build a team from the ground up – Must.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions, especially where there isn’t an obvious budget (demand creation vs. fulfillment).
- Comfortable leading technical presentation/demo and owning full customer lifecycle from prospect to close.
- A team player with high integrity and grit.
Perks & benefits:
- Panorays offers a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Panorays pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- Generous salary/packages.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.