Growth Product Marketing Manager
Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risk so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
We’re looking for a Growth Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team and work on user acquisition, activation, retention & monetization initiatives. The ideal candidate is a continuous learner, highly motivated, with strong people and project management skills. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-growing company and become an integral part of the Product Marketing team.
About the Role
As a Growth Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for product funnel optimization and user communication. You will work cross-functionally with the product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to ensure that we effectively communicate our value proposition through the different user journeys. You will help define and optimize Panorays’ self-serve experience and support and optimize our not-self-serve flows based on in-depth quantitative and qualitative research. You will help users get the most out of their Panorays experience, increasing product affinity and engagement.
- Manage the communication with users across multiple channels, taking the lead on email marketing, in-app messages, and educational materials.
- Identify opportunities for growth around the whole user journey and work with hypotheses and experiments to initiate product and marketing changes that drive growth.
- Implement research, analysis, and best practices to understand users better.
- Develop product messaging informed by user research, market insights, and extensive customer understanding.
- Collaborate with Design, Content, Product and other teams to develop effective marketing plans.
- Execute tactics to improve user acquisition, activation, retention & monetization.
- Package, analyze, and optimize product funnels and the user journey.
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in a high growth SaaS environment.
- English – high professional level with very strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams (including product, design & content).
- Excellent creative, design, and copywriting/editorial skills with an understanding of how to target messaging and visuals to market and channel.
- Proven project management skills, including research, planning, implementation, execution, management & reporting.
- Analytical mindset with quantitative reasoning, creativity, and strategic skills
- Experience in identifying key pain points in the user journey.
- The ideal candidate will have a digital marketing, analytical, and product background with a hunger to optimize product funnels and make products grow.