Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the Customer Success team plays a key role in ensuring the company’s expansion.
About the Role
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements (including software licensing, professional services, data privacy, partner, and confidentiality agreements).
- Provide ongoing support and legal advise to the different stakeholders in the company, both in Israel and worldwide in a variety of aspects including sales, marketing and procurement.
- Manage agreements and business activities that comply with company policies and risk management.
- Develop and maintain company contract templates, business processes, and internal policies to help scale the business.
- Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws and industry practices.
Experience & Skills
- Law degree (LLB or JD) and bar membership in Israel.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Hi-Tech or Commercial department of a tier 1 law firm in Israel, or as an in-house lawyer in a legal department of a global Hi-Tech company.
- Experience with software license and SaaS agreements, professional services agreements, vendor and supplier contracts, sales and partnerships agreements.
- Experience in international legal and commercial negotiations.
- Experience with international privacy and data protection laws (such as GDPR, CCPA etc.), regulations, and standards (advantage).
- Multi-tasking, creative, self-learner, excellent inter-personal relations, High motivation and dedication.
- Excellent communication, drafting, and negotiating skills in both English and Hebrew.