Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the Customer Success Group plays a key role in ensuring the company’s expansion.
As a Support Specialist, you’ll lead a diverse daily routine of monitoring Panorays’ Engine Operation Center, assisting Customer Success with technical requests, investigating issues, and managing disputes opened by Panorays’ customers.
It’s a great opportunity to join a hyper-growth company in one of the most relevant industries in the world.
- Resolve product or service issues by understanding the customer’s request/claim; determining the cause of the issue; selecting and explaining the best solution and expediting the correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information and technical issues to Panorays’ global customer base by using relevant methods and tools.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports internally and with our customers.
- Validate companies’ cyber posture assessment claims and disputes, as part of their ongoing usage of the product
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous Experience with information systems – Must.
- Excellent English – Must.
- A high-level of technical skills and hands-on capabilities, advanced troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills – Must.
- Customer-service oriented & Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Previous experience providing technical support in a customer services team for SaaS solutions in Web Cyber-Security companies.
- Strong understanding of the Web Cyber Security realm, Operating Systems, Networking, Databases, hosting services.