Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risk so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
We’re looking for a world-class Website Developer to join our Marketing team. You could be freelance, part-time, or full-time. And while we are based in Tel Aviv, you could be based in Israel or the U.S.
- Collaborate with marketing managers and designers to create impactful online experiences
- Implement designs and build custom WordPress templates for the website and landing pages.
- Maintain and improve website performance (bugs, page speed, mobile responsiveness, etc.) and quality assurance.
- Integrate with 3rd party web apps & extensions and integrate with 3rd party APIs (chat tool, A/B test tool, pop-ups, etc.).
- Research and experiment with new technologies, architectures, and standards.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the performance of the live website.
- Work with an external agency to leverage more development capacity.
- At least 3 years experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Understanding of SEO principles and applying best practices.
- An eye for design and attention to details.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop action plans.
- Adept at multitasking and handling multiple projects simultaneously under deadlines.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- A self-motivated and independent learner.
- Native English speaker.