Panorays is a rapidly growing provider of third-party security risk management software, offered as a SaaS-based platform. The company serves enterprise and mid-market customers primarily in North America, the UK, and the EU, and has been adopted by leading banking, insurance, financial services, and healthcare organizations, among others.
Headquartered in New York and Israel, Panorays is funded by numerous international investors, including Aleph VC, Oak HC/FT, Imperva Co-Founder Amichai Shulman, and former CEO of Palo Alto Networks Lane Bess.
As North America’s Channel Sales Manager – you hold a pivotal role and will be responsible for driving the sell-through strategy, relationship, and Go-To-Market (GTM) aspects for the NA Sales Channels at Panorays.
Work Days: Mon- Fri
What does a Channel Sales Manager at Panorays mean?
- Build, cultivate, and develop strategic partnerships for the assigned territory.
- Driving revenue through relationships and GTM aspects of channel partnerships at Panorays.
- Improving gross retention of partner’s customers and increase NET ARR growth as per Company’s guidance.
- Acting as the primary stakeholder of the relationship, developing business plans, accurate forecasts, and managing the activities – maintaining a new and existing customer quota.
- Effectively articulate the requirements, expectations, and benefits of the Panorays Partner Program to assigned channel partners.
- Engaging with cross-department functions internally and externally to create awareness, enablement, commercial, sales penetration needed to ensure the success of strategic partnerships.
- Conducting and define the sell-through strategy, recruit the channels, and execute on joint (GTM) processes that will yield global revenue from these strategic partnerships.
- Responsible for weekly feedback to partners on the progress of leads and next steps.
- Maintain accuracy of partner activity/involvement in Salesforce.
- Building and managing cross-functional relationships with the partners in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director / C level engagements.
- Reporting to the Director of Channel Sales.
What will I bring to the team?
- 5+ years of experience managing alliances/channel partnerships at a global enterprise SaaS company.
- Proven track record of success managing strategic channel relationships with relentless operational execution, driving repeatable wins.
- Strong presentation skills (written and spoken).
- Able to follow up with channels on operational processes.
- Flexible hours, to accommodate working as part of a global team.
- Experience in working with SaaS products.
- Analytical mindset with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets and the ability to build efficient and long-lasting processes.
What makes the Panorays Channel team awesome?
- You have the opportunity to be part of a team that is in high growth mode and thus hold the power to have a huge impact on our business.
- This is a unique position that allows you to become familiar with every aspect of the sales funnel and drive success on them.
- As part of our global team, you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally.
- You work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data – where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration.
- Your day is continuously dynamic, full of real business challenges and opportunities where you cooperate across almost every department and with the leading technology providers worldwide.
Why choose Panorays?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Panorays, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty, and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
We strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions, and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature, and we work hard to make a difference.
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.