Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the marketing team has a key role in driving revenue growth and fueling the sales pipeline.
We’re looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Lead to spearhead all paid digital advertising channels and turn them into a scalable revenue-generating machine. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and detail-oriented, a self-starter that’s highly focused on measurable growth. He or she will have the ability to juggle between strategic planning and hands-on execution, as well as have the potential to lead and grow a team of digital marketers. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-growing company and become an integral part of this exciting journey.
- Take a leading part in the strategy and execution of our inbound lead generation efforts, driving high growth through programmatic and display paid channels (PPC).
- Measure key metrics, analyze results and formulate new strategies on how to improve ROI performance. Successfully scale efficient paid media channels and methodically test the right variables.
- Identify and capitalize on new revenue opportunities; unlock new paid channels, market segments, target audiences, creative styles and effective messaging that we can leverage.
- Work closely with design and content teams to conceptualize, launch and optimize targeted paid media campaigns that drive demand and raise awareness to our product and brand.
- Create and monitor performance reports for all paid channels, share optimization and strategy feedback with the other stakeholders and keep a pulse on our paid media spendings and returns.
- Own and maintain key components of our MarTech stack and champion new solutions that will drive improved efficiency and enable new capabilities.
- Be able to write (when needed) creative copy, using our brand’s messaging and refine it for optimal results – an advantage.
- Provide optimization feedback about our various digital assets, such as landing pages, website pages and forms, navigation flows, on-site funnels etc. which can directly affect the results of your campaigns.
- Analyze Google Analytics and generate actionable insights for the team on various digital channels performances.
- At least 3+ years in the digital marketing / paid acquisition space, running global B2B campaigns on a substantial scale.
- Experience working in a tech startup environment; good familiarity with B2B marketing principles and best practices, understanding of marketing automation workflows and the role of demand generation in the customer journey.
- Expert-level knowledge and proven track record of success in at least one of the following advertising platforms (hands-on): LinkedIn, AdWords, GDN, Bing, Facebook, Taboola, Twitter.
- Experience working with Google analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and advanced excel / google sheets functionalities.
- Experience working with HubSpot and/or Salesforce – an advantage
- Strong technical / analytical orientation, high attention to detail, consistently striving for delivering at the highest level and exceeding KPI goals.
- A team player and great communicator, capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams.
- Management experience – a big advantage.