Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risk so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
We’re looking for a motivated and data-driven Marketer to help create consistent, high-quality lead generation and manage a wide range of marketing campaigns and initiatives. This position reports to the Senior Demand Generation Manager.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with demand generation vendors and publishing partners in order to identify new growth opportunities and maximize demand generation efforts.
- Manage partners to ensure consistent lead flow based on contractual obligations.
- Take part in budgeting and estimating lead volume for monthly and quarterly campaigns.
- Follow the progress of each campaign to ensure weekly/monthly targets are delivered (leads, impressions, traffic).
- Optimize and analyze campaigns using HubSpot and Salesforce to improve ROI and track the process of leads to MQLs to SQLs for optimization opportunities.
- Collaborate and communicate with the relevant teams on-demand generation projects to. ensure maximum lead conversion and optimization.
- Make data-driven decisions to improve campaign performance and success.
Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth understanding of all digital channels, such as content syndication, webinars, roundtables, events (physical and virtual), e-blasts, and more.
- Salesforce and Hubspot experience – BrightTalk is a big plus!
- Comfortable with data and reporting.
- Ability to write and edit content.
- Comfortable communicating with a wide range of professionals, including very senior staff.
- Resourcefulness and ownership of work
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing for a B2B SaaS or Cybersecurity company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Native or fluent English – must.
- Experience with Salesforce – Must.