Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risks so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the IT Support Specialist. As an IT Support Specialist, you will be an integral part of our organization and provide daily support of end-user requests and issues, providing (Tier 1 and 2) troubleshooting and remediation support. This will include installing, diagnosing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Apple Computers (mostly MacBooks), PCs and Linux workstations, and software applications like Google Workspace (as an IAM), Slack, Zoom, Office 365, Atlassian products, Asana, and others.
Join us and be a part of the team that will help guide our organization through our next phase of growth and impact.
- Provide remote and frontal tier 1/2 support to employees, contractors, and consultants at Human Interest for employees globally.
- Assist IT personnel in the roll-out of projects and execution of projects assigned.
- Assist in the development and documentation of systems, processes, and procedures, including internal knowledge bases and training materials.
- Participate in onboarding and off-boarding of user accounts. Including manual account creation and group assignments in Google Workspace.
- You must truly enjoy helping others and solving problems to succeed in this role.
- Physical setup of workstations, laptops, printers, and networking equipment and cabling.
- Escalate issues (Tier 3) to the appropriate parties inside or outside the company and track resolution.
- Install, configure, and provision end-user devices for onboarding, as well as secure retirement of devices and removal of company resources during offboarding.
- Utilize IT asset management for documentation and tracking of end-user computing equipment, accessories, software licenses and maintain appropriate levels of inventory.
- Manage the relationship and procurement of equipment for employees globally.
- Assist in maintaining IT policies and procedures for end-user computing, including naming conventions and change management solutions.
- Properly log all support activity in the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Perform direct troubleshooting of our IT infrastructure (firewalls, switches, wireless access points), and collaborate with external providers to do so.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. IT/Engineering-related degree a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience administering Google Workspace, any SSO system, and/or Atlassian Confluence/JIRA.
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g. Zendesk, Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Excellent team player with the ability to positively encourage and influence others.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment and resolve unplanned incidents quickly.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Strong customer service focus for both technical and non-technical organization team members.
- Self-motivated, proactive, independent, and responsive; requires little supervisory.
- Proficient in English with excellent communication skills.