About the role:
We’re looking for a part-time marketing operations coordinator to join our Tel Aviv office and help the team with various ongoing tasks and projects. This role is a remote-friendly, part-time position with flexible hours – highly suitable for students or recent graduates who look to make their first step in the tech world. The position may grow into full-time down the line and is an amazing opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-growing startup.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help with day-to-day lead operation routines on both marketing and sales CRMs.
- Monitor and optimize data quality and cleansing processes.
- Assist with lead enrichment, deduplication and qualification processes.
- Work closely with the Marketing Ops leader on ad-hoc tasks and projects. Help the team in achieving reporting visibility and improve the feedback loop between marketing and sales.
- Help surfacing data insights (e.g with dashboards, automated reports etc.) to streamline information across the organization and support key business decisions.
- Recent graduate / candidate of a bachelor’s degree, preferably from a quantitative field (e.g. economics, industrial engineering etc.).
- Strong technical and analytical orientation. Proficient in excel.
- Process-driven, highly attentive to detail, consistently striving for delivering at the highest level.
- A team player and great communicator, comfortable working with multiple team members simultaneously.
- Capable of working independently and leading projects end-to-end.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org