Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the Customer Success Group plays a key role in ensuring the company’s expansion.
Our Channels Team is growing and we are looking for a Japanese-speaking Partner Success Manager to join the team! In this role, you will build the foundations for our Partnership Customer Success team. You’ll be working closely with our business partners and their clients (existing customers and new prospects) to ensure Panorays delivers the best value to their business needs and challenges.
Specifically, this position is responsible for long-term Partner Enablement with new and existing partners by being attentive to their immediate needs; and leveraging appropriate enablement programs and company resources to address how partners increase their ability to sell and deliver relevant services to customers using Panorays.
- Coordinate and lead relationships, execute world-class training, onboarding and enablement for Panorays’ partners in AIPAC & Japan.
- Onboard, develop, guide and enable partners to stay aligned with their business development & customer needs.
- Serve as a focal point of escalation for partners’ operational issues.
- Perform periodic business reviews with your partners’ customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption.
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health metrics.
- Partner with Account Management and Product Teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities.
Successful candidates will have:
- Native-level Japanese
- Excellent English
- Hebrew speaker – Advantage
- 2-4 years of experience in SaaS Customer Success Management with customers, preferably as a Partner Success Manager
- Previous Experience in a customer services team for SaaS software solutions in Web Cyber-Security companies – Advantage
- Experience collaborating with developers, engineers, and product managers to build custom solutions.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Excellent technical project management skills, enabling multiple cross-functional teams to deliver against plans.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Analytical skills and passion towards technology.